Complete Plumbing Course
Under Plumbing class, you will be trained on how to install and repair plumbing fixtures and water, waste disposal, drainage and even gas systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings. You will have the knowledge to read blueprints to determine the layout of the system and measure and mark areas where the pipes for installations and connections, from simple installation of pipes and fittings to complex calculations and planning in specialized environments such as hospitals. You will have basic knowledge of the system to check for leaks using air and water pressure gauges to ensure that it is working properly.
You will be introduced to wide range of hand and power tools, torches and welding equipment to cut and shape pipe to precise specifications. An important part of their job is to fit the piping into the building with the least waste of materials while maintaining grade or slope and avoiding trapping air or fluids in the system.
You will get skills applicable to maintenance, service work, hot and cold pipe installation and their applicability.
Throughout the course you will complete a number of modules which will include; practical sessions in the workshop and theory session to support the practical training.
During this course you will learn the following:
- Introductory/ hands-on training on domestic pipe installation
- Plumbing Material and Procurement-PVC only.
- Tools requirement for plumbing installation and repairs.PVC Only.
- Use of measuring tape.
- Type of joints and applicability
- Pipe Bending
- Water Supply system
- Method of appliance installation
- Source and properties of water
- Space management
- Plumbing estimation
- Install two full bathroom suite comprising of a bath, basin and w/c, and using copper pipe and soldered end feed fittings, speedfit pipe and fittings, compression fittings and flex-hoses.
- Installation of Bathroom and toilet accessories and fitting
- Estimation and pricing for different zones in Nigeria
- Follow electrical standards required by the regulatory bodies
Training Duration: 1 month
Training cost: ₦160,000
Training days: 5 days a week
Training Duration: 3 months
Training cost: ₦160,000
Training days: 2 days a week
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All
- Language English
- Students 13
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes